"We were all in love with each other, and there was a sense of innocence and sweetness."
READ THE ENLIGHTENNEXT STORY
- admin20/01/2023If nonduality could become the foundation of our shared human experience the world could be a radically different place...
- Andrew Cohen10/03/2020Are you a seeker or a finder? This is a very important question. If you are on a spiritual path, have you found what you are looking for? Or are you still searching?
- admin17/12/2018The word nondual means “not two”. The revelation of nonduality is that the ultimate nature of all things – seen and unseen, known and unknown – is one and not two.
- admin05/12/2018Is it possible that the Ego actually dies?
- Andrew Cohen04/12/2018Continuity and the meaning and significance of enlightenment.
- Andrew Cohen03/12/2018Reflections on my recent trip to the Motherland
- Andrew Cohen02/12/2018Continuity and the meaning and significance of enlightenment.
- Andrew Cohen22/08/2018A meeting with Prabuji
- Andrew Cohen30/07/2018Today is 30th July, one of the most meaningful days in my life.
- Andrew Cohen01/07/2018The creative process began fourteen billion years ago when something came from nothing...
- Andrew Cohen30/05/2018How much effort do you have to make if you want to be free?
- admin04/02/2017EnlightenNext Magazine was created by Andrew Cohen and the EnlightenNext community.
- admin19/09/2016An introduction to Evolutionary Enlightenment, the spiritual teachings of Andrew Cohen.
- admin24/08/2016Andrew Cohen's bibliography
- admin13/08/2016The Rise and Fall of a Spiritual Community.
- admin03/08/2016A short passage from "Evolutionary Enlightenment - A New Path to Spiritual Awakening".