Experience the True Potential of an Uncompromised Spiritual Life
7th – 8th April 2018
A two day retreat with Andrew Cohen, teacher and founder of Evolutionary Enlightenment.
During these two days, Andrew will take us on a thrilling journey of awakening to the fundamental principles of his seminal teaching of Evolutionary Enlightenment.
The retreat will include:
- A deep dive into the unique metaphysical perspective of evolutionary non-duality.
- The crucial role that evolutionary non-duality has in enabling us to live a spiritual life in the world without compromise.
- The profound distinction between Being and Becoming.
- How and why the state of meditation and the state of enlightenment are one and the same.
- An exploration into the nature of suffering, and why coming to a deep understanding of its role in the human experience is so fundamental in the quest for enlightenment.
- A deep examination of why a “process perspective” is an essential foundation for taking the leap into the experience of intersubjective non-duality or what Andrew Cohen calls a “Higher We”.
- A discussion about the pivotal role that fellowship or community plays in the path of radical transformative spiritual practice.
Much time will be devoted to explain and clarify in depth what a truly Evolutionary and Integral context for the spiritual adventure is, and why it is so essential at this time in history.
There will also be plenty of opportunity for questions and answers. All participants will be able to address their personal and metaphysical questions in depth with Andrew.
Please come with an inquiring mind, an open heart, and a willingness to trust in our individual and collective potential to take big and life-changing leaps forward.
Prices in Dollars
These are the price options (no meals included)
Standard – Price : $ 260 (217 Euro)
Early – Bird until 28th February 2018: $ 210 (175 Euro)
If you have any questions please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Full refund if cancelled 60+ days prior to Retreat
50% refunded if cancelled 7 days or more prior to Retreat.
No refunds if cancelling with less than 7 days prior to Retreat.
104 Rue de Vaugirard